Training Seminar with Richard Landen
On the 18th November we have the privilege of presenting a Training Seminar by Richard Landen on the ins and outs of succeeding in large biomass installations.
Richard Landen is widely regarded as a leading expert in large biomass and district heating schemes, having been involved in the biomass energy sector for over 25 years. He founded Econergy Ltd in 1999 which went on to install more than 700 biomass boilers in the UK, before selling out to British Gas in 2011 and leaving in 2013. He has worked closely with Froeling since 2004 both designing and commissioning installations, and has conducted training on their products on numerous occasions.
In recent months there has been increasing interest from Installers to gain knowledge and training on higher output biomass boiler systems ranging from 200 KW to 1 MW. This training day is designed to address the questions and equip installers so they can operate competently in this area of the market.
The day will cover:
- Introduction to district heating and control systems required to manage heat efficiently
- Overview of the installation of large systems [delivery times, boiler build requirements, commissioning, any planning or building applications required]
- Safety Considerations [ emergency stops , low – high pressure, heat alarms , carbon monoxide alarms ]
- Standard documentation to provide to the purchaser for this type of project
- Froling Product Range: TX, Turbomat, Lambdamat
- Overview of boiler moving parts and principles of combustion / flue gas passage
- Fuel types and standards [wood chip G50 –G100 W50 , Pellets EN plus
- Overview of fuel storage and transfer systems [incline auger, cross auger, moving floors, hook lift bin systems]
- Basic hydraulic overview boiler to buffer [ 5 – 9 buffer sensor system control advantages]
- Opportunity for questions
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST QUICKLY – Spaces are limited:
Date: Wednesday 18th November. 8am – 4pm
Course Location: Midlands. Exact location TBC by end of Oct.
Cost: £249 + vat per person. Including refreshments, lunch and training materials.
To register your interest, please respond to the event by contacting our office below to receive your registration pack.
The cost of this training qualifies for credit against industrial boiler sales for 2015/16 financial year (Contact the office for further details)